Home > Local > THREE PEOPLE TAKEN TO HOSPITAL AFTER HOUSE CAUGHT ON FIRE IN CROSSVILLE

THREE PEOPLE TAKEN TO HOSPITAL AFTER HOUSE CAUGHT ON FIRE IN CROSSVILLE

///
Comments are Off

Three people were sent to the hospital Tuesday morning after fire broke out in their home on Village Way in the Greenbriar Subdivision.  The house was already heavily involved by the time emergency crews got the call around 8:30am.  Crossville Fire Chief Chris South said the accidental fire started in a sunroom from a kerosene heater and flames spread into the house. 25 crew members from both the City and County Fire Departments responded to battle the blaze, which was quickly contained. However, the house sustained an estimated $300,000 in damages.  Three family members were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation; their injuries were non-critical and at least one was released from the hospital before noon


%d bloggers like this: