Home > Regional > FAMILY DISPLACED AFTER RESIDENTIAL FIRE

FAMILY DISPLACED AFTER RESIDENTIAL FIRE

///
Comments are Off

Firefighters in Oak Ridge responded to a structure blaze on the 100 block of Jellico Lane yesterday afternoon. Before their arrival, a neighbor attempted to put the fire out using water coming from a garden hose, but was unsuccessful. The dwelling was empty at the time and no injuries were reported. Authorities are assisting two family members who lived in the home. Officials believe it was started at a wood stove inside.


You may also like
PROPOSED MOTORSPORTS PARK FOR OAK RIDGE WILL NOT HAPPEN
RESIDENTIAL FIRE ON LOYOLA LANE DISPLACES FAMILY
278TH ARMORED CAVALRY REGIMENT CONDUCTING CHANGE OF COMMAND
%d bloggers like this: