Home > Regional > MORGAN COUNTY RESTAURANT GUTTED BY FIRE

MORGAN COUNTY RESTAURANT GUTTED BY FIRE

///
Comments are Off

Firefighters in Morgan County responded to the historic Rugby area just after midnight this morning for a business blaze. Crews arrived to see flames coming from the roof of the Harrow Road Café. Initial reports indicate it originated in the kitchen area. No injuries were reported and an exact cause is being determined.


You may also like
FORMER SCHOOL PRINCIPAL IN MORGAN COUNTY ARRESTED ON DRUG CHARGES
SKULL FOUND ON FIREPLACE MANTLE IN MORGAN COUNTY IDENTIFIED
PLANNED POWER OUTAGES SCHEDULED FOR SUNBRIGHT AREA OF MORGAN COUNTY
%d bloggers like this: