Home > Local > FIRE DESTROYS HOME IN ROANE COUNTY CHRISTMAS MORNING

FIRE DESTROYS HOME IN ROANE COUNTY CHRISTMAS MORNING

///
Comments are Off

A dog is credited for saving the lives of two during a house fire in Roane County early yesterday morning. The two were asleep in the residence near the 200 block of Powell Drive at the time of the blaze. The dog barked and continued to do so until the two woke up and fled the residence. The home reportedly did not have any smoke detectors and was a total loss. The American Red Cross is assisting the family. Authorities say the fire was caused by too many cords plugged into a strip outlet in a back bedroom.

You may also like
HORRIFYING DETAILS RELEASED IN FIRST COURT APPEARANCE OF ROANE COUNTY COUPLE CHARGED WITH CHILD ABUSE AND ABUSE OF A CORPSE
ROANE COUNTY COUPLE TO BE ARRAIGNED ON CHILD ABUSE, KIDNAPPING, ABUSE OF CORPSE CHARGES
SKELETAL REMAINS OF CHILD FOUND IN ROANE COUNTY, TWO ARRESTED
%d bloggers like this: