A house fire Saturday afternoon sent Kingston firefighters to a home owned by Kingston Mayor Tim Neal. When crews arrived at the residence on Kelsey Drive, the mayors wife, Laura Neal, jumped out a window to escape the flames. She was flown to U.T. Medical Center for treatment after she reportedly cut a main artery in her arm from the broken window glass. She was later released after being treated. Officials say the fire started from a lit cigarette that caught a recliner on fire. Smoke damage was reported throughout the home. Mayor Neal was not in the home at the time of the fire.