Home > Local > FIREFIGHTERS RESPOND TO BLAZE AT HOME OWNED BY KINGSTON MAYOR

FIREFIGHTERS RESPOND TO BLAZE AT HOME OWNED BY KINGSTON MAYOR

///
Comments are Off

A house fire Saturday afternoon sent Kingston firefighters to a home owned by Kingston Mayor Tim Neal. When crews arrived at the residence on Kelsey Drive, the mayors wife, Laura Neal, jumped out a window to escape the flames. She was flown to U.T. Medical Center for treatment after she reportedly cut a main artery in her arm from the broken window glass. She was later released after being treated. Officials say the fire started from a lit cigarette that caught a recliner on fire. Smoke damage was reported throughout the home. Mayor Neal was not in the home at the time of the fire.

You may also like
KINGSTON MAN FORCIBLY REMOVED FROM MOBILE HOME ON FIRE
KINGSTON CITY COUNCIL SUPPORTS DEVELOPMENT OF LAND AT OLD GOLF COURSE
TWO DRIVERS SLIGHTLY INJURED IN VEHICLE ACCIDENT IN KINGSTON
%d bloggers like this: