TNLocal Weather Alerts
There are currently no active weather alerts.
Home > Steve Norris Weather > RECORD RAINFALL FOR MAY 11

RECORD RAINFALL FOR MAY 11

///
Comments are Off

What a day it has been, the area around Crossville has had the heaviest rain in the state with over 4 and 1/2 inches. There has been quite a bit of flooding so drive very carefully if you have to get out. Looks like the heaviest rain is over but we still have a 70% chance of showers on Sunday, 30% Sunday night and then 20% Monday. Monday and Tuesday will bring some sunshine but cooler with highs in the 60s and lows in the 40s. Happy Mother’s Day and I’m so sorry we couldn’t have better weather for you.

You may also like
RAIN AGAIN SATURDAY
ICONIC CROSSVILLE METEROLOGIST CELEBRATING 40 YEARS OF FORECASTING
WATERSPOUT FORMS ON AREA LAKE WHILE STORMS BRING HEAVY RAINS
%d bloggers like this: