Home > Local > WOMAN USING OXYGEN WHILE SMOKING SETS HERSELF ON FIRE

WOMAN USING OXYGEN WHILE SMOKING SETS HERSELF ON FIRE

A Kingston woman was seriously injured this morning, according to Kingston Fire Department sources. Just before 4 a.m., the unidentified woman, who was smoking while using oxygen, caught herself on fire on the 900 block of West Racie Street.

The woman suffered burns to her hair as well as other burns. She was taken to an area hospital for treatment.

You may also like
FIREFIGHTERS RESPOND TO BLAZE AT HOME OWNED BY KINGSTON MAYOR
HARRIMAN FIRE DEPARTMENT GETS ASSIST FROM ROCKWOOD AND KINGSTON CREWS IN BATTLING BLAZE
KINGSTON FIRE DEPARTMENT TO CONDUCT CONTROLLED BURN

1 Response

%d bloggers like this: