A well-known Harriman restaurant was the scene of a fire Friday night. Harriman, Rockwood and Kingston crews all responded to Chuck’s Deli. Local police arrived first to make sure that everyone in the upper story apartments was evacuated. Heavy smoke and the main part of the blaze was contained to the dine-in portion of the business. A small portion of an upstairs apartment was damaged with most of the upstairs receiving smoke and water damage. Fire Chief Brad Daniels told 1057 News that there was no exterior damage and the fire failed to make it to the roof. Two men, a 40-year-old and a 70-year-old, were treated for smoke inhalation. The investigation into the start of the blaze is ongoing.