Home > Steve Norris Weather > LOVELY SUMMER DAYS

Clear skies tonight with a low near 68. Friday mostly sunny with only an isolated shower chance 20% and a high temperature near 90. The chance for thunderstorms this weekend will go up to 30% Saturday and 50% on Sunday. The national high temperature on Thursday 115 at Death Valley California and the low 36 at Stanley Idaho.

Leave a Reply