A science experiment that went wrong injured more than a dozen students today at Merrol Hyde Magnet School in Hendersonville and forced the entire school to evacuate. Officials say 17 students were treated at the scene, and at least 10 students and one teacher were transported to hospitals with non-critical injuries. The injuries are consistent with a flash fire that may have been caused by a chemical reaction. An investigation will determine exactly how the fire started. Merrol Hyde Magnet school serves K-12 students with a focus on academic achievement. The school is located on Township Drive.