Home > Local > FIREFIGHTERS RESPOND TO VEHICLE BLAZE AT THE PHOENIX SCHOOL

FIREFIGHTERS RESPOND TO VEHICLE BLAZE AT THE PHOENIX SCHOOL

///
Comments are Off

The Crossville Fire Department responded to The Phoenix School around 9 this morning to a report of a vehicle fire. The student told crews he arrived at the school, went inside and was taking a test when smoke was observed coming from under the hood. Firefighters quickly put out the small fire that is believed to have been caused by an electrical malfunction. No injuries were reported.

You may also like
POLICE RELEASE ACCIDENT REPORT OF HEAD ON CRASH ON MAIN STREET IN CROSSVILLE
VOLUNTEER ENERGY COOPERATIVE’S BOBBY RANDOLPH PASSES AWAY
TWO INJURED IN HEAD ON VEHICLE CRASH IN CROSSVILLE
%d bloggers like this: