TNLocal Weather Alerts
There are currently no active weather alerts.
Home > Regional > THREE FOUND UNCONSCIOUS AFTER GAS LEAK AT SMOKY MOUNTAIN OPRY

THREE FOUND UNCONSCIOUS AFTER GAS LEAK AT SMOKY MOUNTAIN OPRY

///
Comments are Off

Three technicians at the Smoky Mountain Opry were transported to the hospital after passing out last night from exposure to carbon dioxide gas. Officials say the three were in a special technician room that was separate from where the audience sits for performances. As of this morning, one person is being treated at UT Medical Center while the other two have been released from the hospital. The building was evacuated at the time of the incident and there were not any other injuries reported. Officials say shows will continue at the Smoky Mountain Opry.

You may also like
DOLLY PARTON DINNER THEATER COMPANY ACQUIRES FEE HEDRICK ENTERTAINMENT
MISSING 2-YEAR-OLD FOUND SAFE
TOWING COMPANY OWNER ATTACKED AFTER RESPONDING TO ACCIDENT
%d bloggers like this: