The Cleveland Fire Department received complaints of a strange smell and people vomiting at a local restaurant Friday afternoon. Members of the Hazardous Incident Response Unit were called in to investigate an odor at the Olive Garden on 4499 Keith Street around 1 p.m. The restaurant was evacuated of all staff and patrons and according to Cleveland Police Department spokesperson Evie West, the problem was a large amount of ortho boric acid, a common insecticide used to kill bugs. Eleven employees took themselves to Tennova Emergency Room to be treated. West says it is unclear why so much of the insecticide was used. The restaurant remained closed for the remainder of the day and was scheduled to re-open sometime Saturday.