A joint investigation with special agents of the Drug Investigation Division (DID) of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, the Pickett County Sheriff’s Office and other area law enforcement agencies has resulted in the indictments and arrests of multiple individuals on various drug-related charges.
Earlier this year, TBI DID agents joined investigators with the Pickett County Sheriff’s Office, the Middle Tennessee Appalachia HIDTA (High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area) Task Force and the 13th Judicial District Drug Task Force in investigating various narcotics violations in Pickett County. Through the course of the investigation, agents and investigators developed information that identified multiple individuals who were involved in the sale of drugs.
In August, the Pickett County Grand Jury returned indictments, charging seven individuals with a variety of drug-related offenses. Over the past several months, those individuals were arrested and recently booked into the Pickett County Jail. Those charged include:
- Travis John Stowers (DOB 5-15-1990, Byrdstown, TN. Bond $30,000): 1 count Sale of Schedule II
- Latoshia Nicole Wallace (DOB 9-13-1996, Monticello, KY. Bond $60,000): 2 counts Sale of Schedule II
- Joey Robert Cook (DOB 10-17-1968, Byrdstown, TN. Bond $40,000): 1 count Sale of Schedule III
- Shelley Patterson (DOB 4-29-1971, Monroe, TN. Bond $55,000): 2 counts Sale of Schedule III
- Jessica Dawn Daley (DOB 5-15-1990, Byrdstown, TN. Bond $50,000): 1 count Sale of Schedule II, 1 count Sale of Schedule III
- Perry Albert Neal (DOB 8-25-1962, Byrdstown, TN. Bond $65,000): 1 count Sale of Schedule III
- Travis Lee Hall (DOB 5-2-1981, Alpine, TN. Bond $10,000): 2 counts Sale of Schedule IV