A Dunlap family has been displaced after a fire Thursday severely damaged their home. Crews were called to the Valley View Subdivision around 8:30 AM immediately after having heard that there may be people trapped within the burning structure but firefighters discovered that was not the case. They found the upper floor of the home completely engulfed in flames, and for a time, crews were pushed back by the intense heat. They were finally able to get the fire enough under control to perform a search of the residence and found that everyone had escaped safely. Investigators say that it appeared the blaze started by accident in an upstairs room. The American Red Cross is giving the family aid.