Home > Steve Norris Weather > STEVE NORRIS WEATHER – NO MAJOR CHANGES

STEVE NORRIS WEATHER – NO MAJOR CHANGES

///
Comments are Off

Partly sunny skies in the forecast through Friday with a couple of popup showers possible each day, most of the time will be nice with high temperatures near 80 and the nights dropping into the upper 50s. We have a 40% chance of showers on Saturday and 60% on Sunday. Next week it’s going to be a little cool for early June with highs in the low to mid-70s and lows in the low-to-mid 50s.


You may also like
SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS
STORMS LIKELY
STORMS WILL INCREASE