Crossville firefighters were called to a structure fire at 55 Sunset Lane Wednesday night at 7:45 PM. When crews arrived they observed flames coming from the attic area of the roof. The blaze, which was covered by three trucks and 21 firefighters, was brought under control and confined to the attic and a bedroom. The home was occupied at the time and no injuries were reported. According to preliminary reports, the fire was caused by an electrical short. Estimated damage to the home and contents was $55,000.